American Heart Association
ACLS Instructor Courses
UPCOMING ACLS INSTRUCTOR COURSES
ACLS INSTRUCTOR COURSES WITH ACLS EDU
Our American Heart Association ACLS Instructor Courses are among the most popular in the United States. This is because all our ACLS Instructor Courses are led by certified and experienced AHA Instructors. This course is only a few hours’ long, so it just requires around half a day’s worth of your time. Because you would have taken an ACLS course prior to taking part in an Instructor Course, you should be already familiar with most of the lesson materials. An ACLS Instructor Essentials Course is a prerequisite for ACLS Instructor Certification. Learning how to become an ACLS instructor is a fun and exciting experience as it prepares you to teach others ACLS and potentially save lives. Successful AHA Instructor course candidates will get all the benefits that the instructor network has to offer. CPR Suppliers, a national American Heart Association ACLS, BLS and PALS Training Center, accepts all of our students. The next time you or someone you know searches for “ACLS Instructor Course Near Me”, look no further than our ACLS EDU centers, which can be found at multiple locations across the country.
ACLS INSTRUCTOR COURSE INFORMATION
The American Heart Association ACLS Instructor certification course is for healthcare professionals and experienced AHA ACLS Instructors. Individuals who would like to take part in the Instructor Course should have already mastered the skills associated with Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS). It is recommended that only healthcare professionals take this course, since it covers highly technical skills such as cardiac rhythm interpretation. However, lay people are welcome as well. All students who participate in this course are required to have a current ACLS instructor manual. If you sign up for the course, expect a fun and challenging session that will elevate your ACLS skills to a whole new level. Potential instructors are also informed they must be monitored teaching a course in the future. Upon successful completion of the course, an ACLS Instructor Course completion card will be issued, which is valid for 2 years from the monitoring date.
Many of our students discover our courses by searching "AHA instructor course near me" online. ACLS EDU has teaching centers all across the United States, so you will likely be able to find one near you. We also conduct courses throughout the year, so you have multiple dates to choose from. Instructors need to retain provider class and instructor records, as well provide proof of purchase of AHA CPR and ECC materials. ACLS EDU makes this a breeze by utilizing three different website tools approved by the American Heart Association. Instructors who take their course through us can then sign up easily with CPR Suppliers. At ACLS EDU, we are committed to simplifying the process of being an ACLS instructor so that it is as hassle-free as possible.
The ACLS Instructor Course is a continuing education activity approved by the American Heart Association, a CAPCE accredited organization. This CE activity is accredited for CEH by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE). Upon completion of the course, Instructor candidates will be issued same day CEUs, as well as be able to claim the continuing education units via email.
ACLS INSTRUCTOR COURSE REQUIRMENTS
Students attending the ACLS Instructor Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Complete the ACLS Instructor Essentials Online
- Purchase the 2020 ACLS Instructor Package with Digital Video
- Purchase the 2020 ACLS Poster Set
- Select a instructor-led classroom location
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Complete Course Registration and Payment Via aclsedu.com prior to class
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered.
- In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not photographer or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time.
ACLS certification courses
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION ACLS INSTRUCTOR
Completing the ACLS Instructor Course allows you to unlock exciting new career opportunities. Instructor candidates who successfully complete the course can issue AHA eCards, as well as set up their own AHA eCard Location or Training Site. The accreditation by the AHA is recognized nationwide. You can even rent classrooms to conduct classes through us and post your classes on our websites!
ACLS is available in the following locations
ACLS EDU provides various types of American Heart Association approved BLS Certification Courses, ACLS Certification Courses & PALS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.