Upcoming Class Dates
The American Heart Association is always seeking professionals to conduct training in first aid, CPR, AED, and advanced cardiovascular care. If you are passionate about saving lives, motivated to facilitate learning, feel comfortable in group settings, and find it easy to make complex concepts understandable to others, you may be a perfect candidate. Becoming an American Heart Association instructor is easy, just attend a 1-day ACLS Instructor Course. In the 1-Day ACLS Instructor Course you will learn everything from the set up of the equipment needed, to purchasing and issuing official AHA eCards to students.
The ACLS Instructor course educates instructor candidates on how to adequately use AHA Instructor teaching materials, ensure that students meet learning objectives, offer student coaching skills, provide an objective skills performance evaluation, and follow AHA Instructor and course policies.
Students attending the ACLS Instructor Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Complete the ACLS Instructor Essentials Online
- Purchase the 2020 ACLS Instructor Package with Digital Video
- Purchase the 2020 ACLS Poster Set
- Select a instructor-led classroom location
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
ACLS Instructor Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides various types of American Heart Association approved BLS Certification Courses, ACLS Certification Courses & PALS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.