American Heart Association
ACLS Online Renewal Courses
ACLS Online Renewal with ACLS EDU
You never know when a cardiac emergency will strike. Master the skills you need to potentially save a life by signing up for the ACLS online recertification course. Geared towards reinforcing and refreshing the training you learned in the initial course, the ACLS online renewal class is a thorough refresher that covers all the skills and training needed to act fast in real-life emergencies. As an American Heart Association certification training site for the past 30 years, ACLS EDU proudly offers AHA ACLS online recertification courses. Our mission is to make learning and training as stress-free and accessible as possible, which is why we offer in-person, online, and hybrid courses to accommodate your needs. Our top priority is ensuring that each student reinforces their skills and training so they can respond effectively in life-or-death situations.
Online ACLS Renewal Course Information
The time commitment required for the ACLS online recertification course depends on several factors, but in general, expect to set aside between four to eight hours. The length is typically dependent upon the student to instructor ratio, as well as availability of equipment. When it comes to ACLS recertification, the quality of training takes priority for instructors. Every student will be given plenty of time to fully comprehend the required life-saving skills and training. Completing your ACLS online renewal certification shows your commitment to taking charge in a cardiac emergency. Your initial ACLS certification is valid for two years; after that time period, you are required to take an AHA ACLS renewal course to keep your ACLS certification up to date. Recertification is essential because it proves that you are ready and able to handle cardiovascular emergencies on the job or in everyday life.
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support instructor-led course teaches students the importance of monitoring and preventing cardiac arrest. When students take the ACLS online renewal certification, the training includes the following:
- Recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Effective workflow with high-performance teams.
- Early and continuous CPR administration.
- High-quality post-cardiac arrest care.
- Cardiac arrest prevention.
- Algorithm training.
- CPR and Basic Life Support (BLS) fundamentals.
The ACLS certification course is a continuing education activity approved by the American Heart Association, a CAPCE accredited organization. CAPCE Activity Number: 20-AMHA-F3-0040 This CE activity is accredited for 9.75 Advanced CEH by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE). Upon completion of the ACLS class, students will be issued Same Day ACLS CEUs, and students may claim the continuing education units via email.
Students attending the ACLS Renewal Online Course must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 ACLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Purchase the Adult & Child CPR Anytime Kit or attend Skills Session
- Purchase the WNL Practi-CRM CPR Monitor or attend Skills Session
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Complete Course Registration and Payment Via aclsedu.com prior to class
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered.
- In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not photographer or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time.
ACLS certification courses
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support instructor-led course teaches students the importance of preventing cardiac arrest. Students will learn advanced medical skills necessary for ACLS certification, including recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS). The ACLS class also outlines working in high-performance teams, administering early and continuous CPR, and delivering high-quality post-cardiac arrest care.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE TEACH?
Students attending the ACLS certification course must meet the following requirements:
Must be at least 18 years of age or with an adult
Purchase the 2020 ACLS Provider Manual or eBook
Select an instructor-led ACLS class location
Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
Complete Course Registration and Payment Via aclsedu.com prior to class
Recognize bradycardias and tachycardias that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
All refunds will be subject to a fee
of 4% to cover the cost charged
by our credit card merchant processing company
You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration
Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time
No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled
All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale
Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom
Students will not photographer or recorded without their expressed consent
Instructors will contact students not in attendance or with other issues 30 minutes before the course start time
ACL Available in the following locations
Yes, healthcare providers can renew their BLS, ACLS, or PALS Certification online. All online courses provided by ACLS EDU are AHA-approved and offer issuance of the same 2-year AHA eCard…
Yes, you may renew your ACLS after its expiration date. If you require more than a refresher, we recommend you take the initial certification course again and consider a skills session.
After you complete the required training for the ACLS online renewal course, you will be evaluated in accordance to AHA guidelines. Once you pass the evaluation, you are then issued a new…
Students must attend and complete an accredited ACLS certification course to become certified. A typical ACLS class curriculum is structured around hands-on exercises and emergency simulations to prepare you for life-threatening, on-the-job situations.
Students must attend and complete an accredited ACLS online renewal course to become recertified. A typical ACLS class curriculum is structured around hands-on exercises and emergency simulations to keep you keen in life-threatening, on-the-job…
You must successfully complete the ACLS recertification course to be issued an official AHA ACLS Provider eCard. Once approved, you will then claim the CE units by email as well…
ACLS EDU provides various types of American Heart Association approved BLS Certification Courses, ACLS Certification Courses & PALS Certification Courses. These course types include online, on-site and blended options - we provide as much flexibility as we can for our customers.