Upcoming Class Dates
HeartCode ACLS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the AHA’s ACLS Course. HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace. Providers first complete the online portion of HeartCode ACLS and then complete a hands-on skills session with an AHA ACLS Instructor or on a simulation station.To enter the course, participants must complete a precourse self-assessment.
Students attend HeartCode ACLS Skills Session after completing the HeartCode ACLS Online Part 1, students will attend the structured, Instructor-led hands-on skills session that focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
The HeartCode ACLS Skills Session online course is presented by zoom, making it easy for student’s to participate from home or work. The new all online HeartCode ACLS Skills Session utilizes 2 HD camera’s, which allows students to view proper hands-on techniques as well as full body lecturing and demonstrations. Student’s are able to been seen, heard and corrected via their device of choice. Student’s are required to participate with their own hands-on equipment purchased from the store, allowing for skills check off during the course and issuance of the official AHA ACLS Provider eCard.
Students attending the HeartCode ACLS Provider Skills Session are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 ACLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Completed HeartCode ACLS Online Part 1
- Purchase the Adult & Child CPR Anytime Kit
- Purchase the WNL Practi-CRM CPR Monitor
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
ACLS Provider Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.