J.M.A provides AED sales, support, monitoring, and accessories in Sacramento, Stockton, and Modesto. Our experienced team is made up of local Firefighters, EMTs, and Paramedics who will help you or your company with all of your AED needs including selecting the AED that best suits your need or managing the current AEDs you have in Sacramento, Stockton, or Modesto.
We’ll do the Setup & Install!
J.M.A will send a qualified AED technician to deliver, set-up and install your new AED in Sacramento, Stockton, or Modesto. Our technicians will install your AED cabinets, AED alarms, and the AED signs and decals at your location to ensure your device is ready for use! We can also provide AED in-service training for your staff and employees.
CALL TODAY TO ORDER YOUR AED!
Philips HeartStart HS1 OnSite Trainer
J.M.A is sub-distributor for Phillips AEDs and their accessories in Sacramento, Stockton, and Modesto.
New – Philips Onsite AED
Simulates how the HeartStart OnSite and HeartStart Home Defibrillators will operate during a real-life sudden cardiac arrest event
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement and resulting in the most realistic training scenario
- Training for both adult patients and children
- 8 pre-configured scenarios
- Clear, confident voice instructions with easy-to-follow directions
- Includes carrying case, 1 set of reusable adult training pads, and 1 external manikin adapter strip
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
ACLS EDU provides onsite & classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP cert and recert courses.