Upcoming Class Dates
BLS is geared towards prehospital providers, like EMTs, paramedics, fire fighters, and in-facility hospital providers. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years. Please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
ACLS is geared towards healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies or personnel in emergency response. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years. Please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
The BLS Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
The ACLS Instructor-led course teaches the importance of preventing cardiac arrest, high-performance teams, early and continuous high-quality CPR, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, post-cardiac arrest care, acute dysrhythmias, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
Students attending the BLS / ACLS Provider Combo Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Purchase the 2020 ACLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Select a instructor-led classroom location
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
BLS, ACLS Course Completion eCards, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.