Upcoming Class Dates
BLS is geared towards prehospital providers, like EMTs, paramedics, fire fighters, and in-facility hospital providers. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years. Please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
The BLS Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
This continuing education activity is approved by the American Heart Association, a CAPCE accredited organization. CAPCE Activity Number:16-AMHA-F3-0302 This CE activity is accredited for 2.5 CEHs by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE). Upon completion of the BLS Update Class students will be issued Same Day BLS CEUs, students claim the continuing education units via email.
Students attending the BLS Provider Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Select a instructor-led classroom location
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
BLS Provider Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.