BLS Instructor Courses
Ready to sign up for a course?
Click or Call Us to get started now!
The American Heart Association is always seeking professionals to conduct training in first aid, CPR, AED, and advanced cardiovascular care. If you are passionate about saving lives, motivated to facilitate learning, feel comfortable in group settings, and find it easy to make complex concepts understandable to others, you may be a perfect candidate. Becoming an American Heart Association instructor is easy, just attend a 1-day BLS Instructor Course. In the 1-Day BLS Instructor Course you will learn everything from the set up of the equipment needed, to purchasing and issuing official AHA eCards to students.
The BLS Instructor course educates instructor candidates on how to adequately use AHA Instructor teaching materials, ensure that students meet learning objectives, offer student coaching skills, provide an objective skills performance evaluation, and follow AHA Instructor and course policies.
Students attending the BLS Instructor Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Online
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Instructor Package with Digital Video
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Poster Set
- Select a instructor-led classroom location
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
BLS Instructor Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.