BLS Provider Online Courses
Ready to sign up for a course?
Click or Call Us to get started now!
BLS is geared towards prehospital providers, like EMTs, paramedics, fire fighters, and in-facility hospital providers. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years. Please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
The Online BLS Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.The BLS Online Instructor-led course is presented by zoom, making it easy for student’s to participate from home or work. The new all online BLS Provider utilizes 2 HD camera’s, which allows students to view proper hands-on techniques as well as full body lecturing and demonstrations. Student’s are able to been seen, heard and corrected via their device of choice. Student’s are required to participate with their own hands-on equipment purchased from the store, allowing for skills check off during the course and issuance of the official AHA BLS Provider eCard. Alternatively in lieu of hands-on participation and equipment purchase students may earn credit for the lecture only. Then attend an applicable in-person skills session to satisfy the hands-on requirement after the course, for issuance of official AHA BLS provider eCard.
Students attending the BLS Provider Online Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Purchase the Adult & Child CPR Anytime Kit or attend Skills Session
- Purchase the WNL Practi-CRM CPR Monitor or attend Skills Session
- Select a Online instructor-led classroom location
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
BLS Provider Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.