BLS Provider Courses
Ready to sign up for a course?
Click or Call Us to get started now!
BLS is geared towards prehospital providers, like EMTs, paramedics, fire fighters, and in-facility hospital providers. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years. Please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
The BLS Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
Students attending the BLS Provider Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Select a instructor-led classroom location
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend - Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
BLS Provider Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.