Upcoming Class Dates
HeartCode BLS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the BLS Course. HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace. Providers first complete the online portion of HeartCode BLS and then complete a hands-on skills session with an AHA BLS Instructor or on a simulation station.
Students attend HeartCode BLS Skills Session after completing the HeartCode BLS Online Part 1, students will attend the structured, Instructor-led hands-on skills session that focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
The HeartCode BLS Skills Session Instructor-led course is presented by zoom, making it easy for student’s to participate from home or work. The new all online HeartCode BLS Skills Session utilizes 2 HD camera’s, which allows students to view proper hands-on techniques as well as full body lecturing and demonstrations. Student’s are able to been seen, heard and corrected via their device of choice. Student’s are required to participate with their own hands-on equipment purchased from the store, allowing for skills check off during the course and issuance of the official AHA BLS Provider eCard.
Students attending the HeartCode BLS Skills Session are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Completed the HeartCode BLS Online Part 1
- Purchase the Adult & Child CPR Anytime Kit
- Purchase the WNL Practi-CRM CPR Monitor
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
BLS Provider Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.