Upcoming Class Dates
HeartCode BLS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the BLS Course. HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace. Providers first complete the online portion of HeartCode BLS and then complete a hands-on skills session with an AHA BLS Instructor or on a simulation station.
Students attend HeartCode BLS Skills Session after completing the HeartCode BLS Online Part 1, students will attend the structured, Instructor-led hands-on skills session that focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
Students attending the HeartCode BLS Skills Session are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Completed the HeartCode BLS Online Part 1
- Select a instructor-led classroom location for Skills
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
BLS Provider Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.