BLS INstructor Classes Available Now
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Steps to Becoming an Instructor
- Be accepted by a AHA Training Center (Superior Life Support) by enrolling in an Instructor Course and completing an Instructor Candidate Application with that Training Center.
- Have current AHA Provider status in the discipline for that Instructor Essentials course and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline.
- Successfully complete the Instructor Essentials Course, including both the online and hands-on session
- Successfully be monitored teaching within 6 months of completing the hands-on session of the Instructor Essentials course.
Prerequisites for Instructor Candidates
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a current American Heart Association BLS Provider course completion card (no other BLS certifications will be accepted)
- Be proficient in the skills of BLS
- Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Online
- Be aligned with an American Heart Association Training Center
BLS INSTRUCTOR CARD
*Card valid for two years*
ACLS EDU provides onsite & classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP cert and recert courses.