HEartsaver CPR AED Classes Available Now
There are no upcoming events at this time.
More Course Information
Course Purpose: The purpose of the Emergency Medical Technician Program is to educate and train the public in the identification and treatment of life threatening emergencies, to care for the critically ill and injured, and to deliver optimal pre-hospital emergency patient care, that meets and exceeds the local and national EMS standards.
- Highly suggested that students have taken an Anatomy & Physiology class, Medical
Terminology, and/or Emergency Medical Responder programs.
- Background Check, without a Felony conviction.
- Current immunizations (Measles/Mumps/Rubella, Tuberculosis test, within the last (6)
months, Tetanus, and Hepatitis B titers.)
- High School Diploma or GED completed, for the adult student.
- High School students must be (18) years of age by the mid-term, or before, and not be
behind in high school credits to enroll.
- High School students will need to find transportation to their clinical and field
Course Completion Card
Recent Blog Articles
The New Year is just around the corner, get certified while everyone else is out shopping! https://aclsedu.com CPR Training is especially important during the holidays, many may find one of their own needing help before the New Year. Register Now to get the best holiday gift out there! CPR Training is offered 7 days a…Read More
Basic life support includes fundamental knowledge and skills that can help provide someone with life- saving care in a cardiac emergency. If you are not already certified in basic life support, discover some good reasons to take a class. Save a Loved One’s Life The most important reason to complete a basic life support certification…Read More