ACLS INstructor Classes Available Now
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Steps to Becoming an Instructor
- Be accepted by a AHA Training Center (Superior Life Support) by enrolling in an Instructor Course and completing an Instructor Candidate Application with that Training Center.
- Have current AHA Provider status in the discipline for that Instructor Essentials course and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline.
- Successfully complete the Instructor Essentials Course, including both the online and hands-on session
- Successfully be monitored teaching within 6 months of completing the hands-on session of the Instructor Essentials course.
- Completing the Course Director Program as outlined by Superior Life Support in the Instructor Essentials Instructor Led Course. Instructors must be signed off as Course Directors by the Training Center Coordinator.
Prerequisites for Instructor Candidates
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a current American Heart Association PALS Provider course completion card (no other PALS certifications will be accepted)
- Be proficient in the skills of PALS
- Complete the AHA PALS Instructor Essentials Course Online
- Be aligned with an American Heart Association Training Center
PALS INSTRUCTOR CARD
*Card valid for two years*
ACLS EDU provides onsite & classroom American Heart Association First Aid, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS certification and recertification courses.