HeartCode ACLS Skills Session
Ready to sign up for a course?
Click or Call Us to get started now!
HeartCode ACLS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the AHA’s ACLS Course. HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace. Providers first complete the online portion of HeartCode ACLS and then complete a hands-on skills session with an AHA ACLS Instructor or on a simulation station.To enter the course, participants must complete a precourse self-assessment.
After completing the online portion, students will attend a structured, Instructor-led hands-on session that focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
Students attending the HeartCode ACLS Provider Skills Session are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 ACLS Provider Manual or eBook
- Completed HeartCode ACLS Online Part 1
- Select a instructor-led classroom location for Skills
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
ACLS Provider Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.