HeartCode PALS Skills Sessions
Ready to sign up for a course?
Click or Call Us to get started now!
HeartCode PALS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the AHA’s PALS Course. HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace. Providers first complete the online portion of HeartCode PALS and then complete a hands-on skills session with an AHA PALS Instructor or a HeartCode compatible manikin.
After completing the online portion, students will attend a structured, Instructor-led hands-on session that focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
Students attending the HeartCode PALS Skills Session required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Purchase the 2020 PALS Provider Manual or eBook
- Complete HeartCode PALS Online Part 1
- Select a instructor-led classroom location for Skills
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
PALS Provider Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.