Upcoming Class Dates
The American Heart Association is always seeking professionals to conduct training in first aid, CPR, AED, and advanced cardiovascular care. If you are passionate about saving lives, motivated to facilitate learning, feel comfortable in group settings, and find it easy to make complex concepts understandable to others, you may be a perfect candidate. Becoming an American Heart Association instructor is easy, just attend a 1-day Online PALS Instructor Course. In the 1-Day Online PALS Instructor Course you will learn everything from the set up of the equipment needed, to purchasing and issuing official AHA eCards to students.
The Online PALS Instructor course educates instructor candidates on how to adequately use AHA Instructor teaching materials, ensure that students meet learning objectives, offer student coaching skills, provide an objective skills performance evaluation, and follow AHA Instructor and course policies.
The PALS Online Instructor course is presented by zoom, making it easy for student’s to participate from home or work. The new all online PALS Instructor Course utilizes 2 HD camera’s, which allows students to view proper hands-on techniques as well as full body lecturing and demonstrations. Student’s are able to been seen, heard and corrected via their device of choice. Student’s are required to participate with their own hands-on equipment purchased from the store, allowing for skills check off during the course and then later monitoring for issuance of the official AHA ACLS Instructor eCard.
Students attending the Online PALS Instructor Course are required:
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Complete the PALS Instructor Essentials Online
- Purchase the 2020 PALS Instructor Package with Digital Video
- Purchase the 2020 PALS Poster Set
- Purchase the Infant CPR Anytime Kit
- Purchase the WNL Practi-CRM CPR Monitor
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered
- Cancel within 48 hours of class date for a full refund or reschedule twice
PALS Instructor Course Completion eCard, valid for two years
ACLS EDU provides online, onsite, blended and classroom American Heart Association BLS, ACLS & PALS certification courses.